Having Your Say
Your views are really important to us and we have a number of ways that you can express your thoughts, provide feedback and be involved in the development of the school.
- Regular questionnaires to gather feedback – actions are always followed up
- Involve you in our recruitment and selection process for any new staff
- Feedback leaflets for comments, compliments and complaints, readily available
- You feed directly into your care and education plans, through taking part in monthly network meetings and/or by filling in a ‘You Talk We Listen’ form
- We have an active Pupil Forum which all young people are welcome to attend. This group have introduced many changes including; changes to meals, improvements to the environment, a review of the school gym, a review of activities in PE, and planning end of term activities